Monday, January 6, 2014

Lucerne Valley Hoarder (2)

  • I POSTED MESSAGES asking for helps and PR's NO ONE CARES and or respond,
  • ONE replied... NOT IN MY BACKYARD !! Thank you.. how cool is that.
  • 30+ dogs and 30+ cats in the shelter from THIS %*#)%* HOARDER's RANCH.
  • Only few were rescued. MORE WILL DIE... Oh well they are only dogs and cats,
  • we have problems of our own... YOU THINK? 
Not sure this one got any action - just saw him today with a mention about the LV Hoarder on his description. Praying for him..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=567144566703879&set=a.407457879339216.97606.118795328205474&type=1&permPage=1
RIP, BOSCO BOSCO - ID#A582513 (available 1/3) **RESCUE ONLY - BEHAVIOR (SCARED...See More
  • Seen by 59
  • Mds Diaz Shared!
  • Julie McCarty shared too
  • Jieranai Maier OUT OF TIME, Someone go get him please 
  • MiLady SoCal No call, no email !!! 
  • Cat Clark ~bs, on so many levels...
  • Lynn Gramer This is so sicking...
  • Lesli West Was not from there!
  • Julie McCarty oh wow Lesli where was he from then?
  • Lesli West Don't know but was there each and everytime Devore has come and that dog hasn't gone in a single truck load nor did I see it on property.
  • Julie McCarty the notes say he was from her place..are they wrong then?
    13 hours ago · Unlike · 1
  • Lesli West Must be I hope this isn't why so many from their were unaccounted for. I hope they weren't mixed up n forgotten 
  • Julie McCarty they were killed!!
    13 hours ago · Unlike · 1
  • Jieranai Maier Yes the note on Friend of Freddie's thread BOSCO - ID#A582513 (available 1/3) **RESCUE ONLY - BEHAVIOR (SCARED DOG - BROUGHT IN FROM THE LUCERNE VALLEY HOARDING SITUATION). 
  • Julie McCarty seven from the first round NEVER made any list..this i was told..the ones from the first round were there a month before they even got on the devore site..
  • Julie McCarty so there are MANY people involved on MANY different levels with LOTS of different information and perspective
  • Lesli West Only 10 were taken the first round and 4 I know for sure made it out I've seen them myself and ddi so the numbers are slightly off most likely the unaccounted for ones were pts but I'm pretty sure that the one they named Zeus was listed as Hampton on the FReddy page so maybe less were pts than portrayed I know the case first hand I am a neighbor to there have walked down and watched everytime Devore came and used to volunteer for her. It's just a bad situation all around.
  • Julie McCarty I know who took at least 20..someone who was also there..
  • Julie McCarty I have one of those here
  • Julie McCarty I hope as her neighbor that you will help keep her from accumulating so many dogs again..
  • Julie McCarty if you detect irritation you would be right..I am really not happy to have worked so hard and then see the dogs killed at the shelter through no fault of their own..but perhaps euth is the best answer to starving feral and semi feral dogs..I cant wait for this to be over as it has consumed many hours and days of mine and others time..and I am so happy that most dogs were rescued..
    13 hours ago · Unlike · 1
  • Lesli West Yes I guess one group alone took something like 23 dogs or something that's amazing and great! I wish groups were around helping before I myself wrote on her behalf to best friends and Villalobos and some other smaller groups when I saw how overwhelmed she was getting no one even replied to me or did anything it's a shame none should have had to die  I don't really even talk to her what I'm writing is strictly what I've witnessed
    13 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1
  • Jieranai Maier Exactly, no one replied to me either.. I wrote to Guardian Of Rescue and Downtown Dogs Rescue & so many other groups.
  • Lesli West I'm glad to see so many people pull together now but I wish she had this help a long time before this. I know for fact she called many groups and stores asking for food donations and like I said I wrote for help atleast a year before this happened but no one did anything now the animals are suffering as a result.
  • Lynn Gramer It is hard to get help..Most rescue groups pick and choose according to some plan. I have never been able to get help for a abused or suffering animal from any group except for spay and neutering..Other then that you are on your own!
  • Jieranai Maier This has been going on for a year? Why didnt San Bernardino A/C get involve before?
  • Jieranai Maier I posted in here that Riverside County A/C got the hoarder in Riverside to get rid of 100+ dogs and 25 cats in 10 days!!!!!!!! None of the dogs went to the shelter and none got killed. 
    12 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1
  • Lesli West She's been operating atleast 5 years that's when I moved in the neighborhood. Seems she got progressively more and more but a year ago she had a hundred. They just went n checked on her occasionally.
  • Jieranai Maier The SB County A/C should have taken care of the situation once it reached a certain level. That is their fault too. Now they keep taking the animals to the shelter and certainly not all of them will be saved. Only the good looking animals and the adoptable ones get rescued. I know this because I have been involved volunteered with fostering them for the rescuers, I tagged, shared, networked the animals, pledges and donated to get them rescued. I know how to get people to pledge to get rescue's attention. I used MiLady SoCal id for animal rescue.
    12 hours ago · Edited · Like · 2
  • Lesli West Agreed! Several other groups also dumped dogs on her too which is a shame they should have known better!
    12 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 3
  • Jieranai Maier That is not right either. I am really upset with the dogs that died in that frickin Devore Shelter. I cant stand it, I took off for several months because I was too upset with animals being killed in the shelters and I was upset with few rescuers too..
    12 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Lynn Gramer People dumped dogs on my mother a lot. I can easily see how it can get out of hand. But groups should know better!
    12 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Jieranai Maier I know that also happened with the Riverside Hoarder too. One rescue knew about her situation and did nothing about it for nearly 6 months. She also works as a transporter.. so she was doing transport work for the hoarder.. 
    11 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1
  • Lesli West It's terrible for any to die but there was atleast 4 taken who were very sweet and friendly it bothers me most that they were killed if they were. None deserve to die but I would've hoped atleast the better ones would have made it out.
    11 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
  • Jieranai Maier They are given only a few days.. Rescued only if they have large amount of pledges and adoptable! I am getting in trouble now for saying this but I dont give a hoot, it is the truth!
  • Jieranai Maier That is why networking, tagging and sharing will help the animals but you only have so much time.
    11 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Lynn Gramer Yes and I'm guessing that is because it takes money to be able to do the rescuing. Vetting an all that. So they take the ones that help support thier cause and it would be the reason why you can't just call them and get help
  • Jieranai Maier There are good ones and bad ones out there just like any other business; even though we can say they do it for the love of the animals.
  • Jieranai Maier Rescuers get discount for vets. I have my own animals and they are EXPENSIVE.. Vet's bills, food bills, cleaning bills LOL..
    11 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Jieranai Maier Now I just hope that SB A/C stop taking the animals. Perhaps we can call them and tell them we will help her get rid of all the animals except the one for her kennel?
    11 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Lynn Gramer yes they are expensive...I was lucky last time and my vet gave me a great discount on a surgery. It only happened because she really wanted help. I spent somewhere around $1500 and the vet dealt with the rest total was around $3000 plus...
  • Jieranai Maier That is very special act of kindness by you, Lynn! & your vet too 
  • Lynn Gramer No I loved spoiling her. She was a great cat. So portable and sweet. Although she didn't like other cats. I learned about cats that have been declawed too.. I never saw it up close before, I never saw what it did to them in old age. She was either 15 or close to it....
    11 hours ago · Unlike · 1
  • Jieranai Maier Good for you. All of our dogs live with us until old age too. They all were / are our babies.
  • Jieranai Maier Wow.. sad
  • Lynn Gramer Anyway maybe Mojave will give Sheree more food. They just broke ground and they are getting their storage built so they can store the food. They almost close down this December because they didn't have a locked facility to store the food. Somebody broke into thier place last year and took all the food,,,
  • Jieranai Maier I sure hope so and may be rescuers can get together and go help her get the dogs out of there before the A/C takes them to Devore. I live so far away. I helped the Riverside lady because it was near my house.
    11 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Lynn Gramer She has to cooperate with them to..let people come take good pics..etc
    11 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Jieranai Maier I think I heard about it, I remember vaguely. The economy is bad and the thief will take anything they can get their hands on.
  • Jieranai Maier Perhaps she will now, it is hard to convince her.
  • Jieranai Maier I got to go now, good night Lynn, Julie, Lesli & all. 
    11 hours ago · Edited · Like · 1
  • Jieranai Maier Okie dokie LOL 
    11 hours ago · Like · 2
  • Julie McCarty gnite..ty for all your help peeps!!
  • Julie McCarty Julie McCarty
    PLEASE NETWORK AND FORWARD WIDELY.

    THIS IS A LIST OF THE FIRST SET OF DOGS THAT WERE TAKEN BY A/C FROM THE HOARDING SITUATION IN LUCERNE VALLEY. I WAS JUST TOLD THAT SOME OF THESE DOGS ARE NOW ON DEVORES WEBSITE AND NEED ADOPTING ASAP.

    PLEASE FORWARD OUT AND SHARE ON FACEBOOK.

    1) ELVIS IS A GENTLE AND FRIENDLY 1 YR OLD ROTTIE MIX WITH A TAIL. GOOD DOG

    2) BRONSON IS A 2 YR OLD PITBULL, COPPER AND TAN, GOOD WITH PEOPLE BUT MAY NOT 
    BE GOOD WITH SOME DOGS.

    3) COLEMAN IS AN INTACT BLACK LAB WEIMEREINER VERY SWEET AND GENTLE MALE.

    4) ZEUS IS A 1 YR OLD NEUTERED LAB AND MASTIFF/PIT MALE BLACK AND WHITE
    VERY SWEET AND FRIENDLY BIG PUP

    5) UNNAMED SHEP FEMALE, BLACK AND BROWN SHE IS NOT FIXED AND FERAL

    6) NEVIDS IS A TERRIER MIX, FEMALE BLACK AND BROWN...VERY SWEET, LOVES PEOPLE 
    AND MOST DOGS. SHE IS NOT GOOD SOME OTHER UNFIXED FEMALE DOGS

    7) DELILAH AKA PEG A DARLING LITTLE GREY AND WHITE FEMALE PITBULL WHO HAS A 
    DEFORMED LEG. SHE IS SPAYED AND VERY SWEET

    8) SHELBY IS A CATTLEDOG HEELER, FEMALE, SHE IS FERAL FROM LACK OF WORK

    9) SHERMAN IS A SHEPHERD 6MO OLD MALE PUPPY BROWN AND IS FERAL, WILL NEED 
    SOME WORK.

    DEVORE ALSO CONFISCATED 30 CATS.

    THE FRIDAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND THE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS THEY ALSO TOOK A LOVELY ORANGE TABBY FEMALE CAT AND VARIOUS OTHER MIXED BREED DOGS..INCLUDING THE THREE SEMI FERAL LAB/SHEP/SHARPEI LARGE PUPPYS WHO ARE 11 MONTHS OLD AND ARE AFRAID OF PEOPLE UNTIL THEY GET TO KNOW YOU. THEY ARE NOT MEAN OR VICIOUS.

    PLEASE POST, NETWORK AND SHARE TO ALL CONTACTS. DEVORE IS THE CONTACT PLACE FOR THESE DOGS IF YOU CAN RESCUE OR ADOPT ANY OF THEM.
    I DO NOT HAVE ANY IMPOUND NUMBERS, YOU WILL NEED GO TO THEIR SITE.
    DEVORE PHONE NUMBER IS 909-386-9820
  • Lesli West It would be awesome if people would come forward and help and call the ac they are due back out today sometime and I don't think she got places for the full 10 that needed to be gone so some are probably gonna go today to Devore 
  • Jieranai Maier It is all makes sense to me now. The Riverside hoarder was housing all her 100+ dogs and 25+ cats in a San Bernardino kennel. She got busted after she asked several rescuers / people to help her move to a Riverside facility.Several rescuers went there and that when all the commotions happened. So she was in SB County for a vey long time with all of her 130+ animals.. Just like this one.. I know the county is broke and their system is BROKEN! At the end ... the animals suffered ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment